Contact and Help
Can I change my existing Saver or Cash ISA into an Online Saver or Online Cash ISA?
Yes, if you want to change your existing Saver or Cash ISA account to an Online Saver or Online Cash ISA account you'll need to complete an Account Type Change form. Read more . Once the account has been changed, you will no longer be able to make withdrawal requests or deposits by post.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I change my address?
- How do I make a complaint?
- What is an early access penalty?
- What is the limit for a single transaction made by Faster Payments?
- When will Faster Payments be received into the beneficiary’s account?