Contact and Help
When do I get my password and username?
Within a couple of days from when your online only account is opened, or an existing account has been set up with internet banking, we'll send your username by email, and your unique password by post. Please contact us if they don't arrive.
If you open a new account, and you already have internet banking access for another account, you can use your existing username and password.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I change my address?
- How do I make a complaint?
- What is an early access penalty?
- Can I change my existing Saver or Cash ISA into an Online Saver or Online Cash ISA?
- What is the limit for a single transaction made by Faster Payments?