Contact and Help - Personal Banking
What should I do if I suspect fraudulent activity may have taken place on my account?
Please call our Contact Team as soon as you can during our opening hours on 0330 355 0355.
Our Contact Team are available from 10.00 to 17.00 on Monday, and from 09.00 to 17.00 Tuesday to Friday. Outside of these hours you can request a call back using our automated system. Our Contact Team will call you back as close to the time you request as is operationally possible. Alternatively please email us at email@example.com from the registered email address we hold for you and mark it urgent in the subject line.
See our Internet Banking Security Notice for further details.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- I have tried to log into internet banking for the first time and have a blank screen. What should I do?
- Which internet browsers does Triodos Internet Banking support?
- I am trying to log into internet banking and you are asking me for a Digipass number. I have not been sent one of these what should I do?
- I am trying to request a new internet banking password but don’t have all of the details needed on the ‘I have forgotten my internet banking password’ page. What can I do?
- What happens if I receive an error message when trying to make a payment?