Contact and Help
What is phishing?
Phishing is a common type of internet fraud. Phishing emails are designed to appear as though they are from a legitimate source, but intend to steal personal information that can be used to access your account.
Do not respond to any email that asks for any information in relation to your internet banking log in details. If you have received a suspicious email, do not respond and call us if you need any further information.
Our Contact Team are available from 10.00 to 17.00 on Monday, and from 09.00 to 17.00 Tuesday to Friday. Outside of these hours you can request a call back using our automated system. Our Contact Team will call you back as close to the time you request as is operational possible. Alternatively please email us at email@example.com from the registered email address we hold for you and mark it urgent in the subject line.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I change my address?
- How do I make a complaint?
- What is an early access penalty?
- Can I change my existing Saver or Cash ISA into an Online Saver or Online Cash ISA?
- What is the limit for a single transaction made by Faster Payments?