Contact and Help
Can I have more than one Online Saver Plus account?
No, you can only open or hold one account (joint or sole) in any 12 month period.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I pay into my Online Saver Plus
- How will I know how many penalty-free withdrawals I have made?
- Can I change my existing Triodos Saver or Triodos Online Saver account to an Online Saver Plus account?
- I have received a Signature Reply Form in the post. What is this for?
- Can I set up standing orders and direct debits from my Online Saver Plus account?
- How can I transfer money from my existing Triodos account to an Online Saver Plus?
- How can I transfer money into my Online Saver Plus from an account I hold with another bank?