Contact and Help
How will I know how many penalty-free withdrawals I have made?
You can see how many withdrawals have been made by checking the account settings page in Internet Banking. This page will also show you how many free withdrawals are left, your current rate of interest, and your bonus period start and end date.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I pay into my Online Saver Plus
- Can I have more than one Online Saver Plus account?
- Can I change my existing Triodos Saver or Triodos Online Saver account to an Online Saver Plus account?
- I have received a Signature Reply Form in the post. What is this for?
- Can I set up standing orders and direct debits from my Online Saver Plus account?
- How can I transfer money from my existing Triodos account to an Online Saver Plus?
- How can I transfer money into my Online Saver Plus from an account I hold with another bank?