Contact and Help - Personal Banking
How can I transfer money into my Online Saver Plus from an account I hold with another bank?
For more information on how to pay money into a Triodos account, please see How do I pay into my account?
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I pay into my Online Saver Plus
- Can I have more than one Online Saver Plus account?
- How will I know how many penalty-free withdrawals I have made?
- Can I change my existing Triodos Saver or Triodos Online Saver account to an Online Saver Plus account?
- I have received a Signature Reply Form in the post. What is this for?
- Can I set up standing orders and direct debits from my Online Saver Plus account?
- How can I transfer money from my existing Triodos account to an Online Saver Plus?