Contact and Help - Personal Banking
Can I change my existing Cash ISA into an Online Cash ISA?
Yes, if you want to change your existing Triodos Cash ISA to a Triodos Online Cash ISA, you'll need to complete an Account Type Change form . Once the account has been changed, you will no longer be able to make withdrawal requests or deposits by post.
As both the Triodos Cash ISA and Online Cash ISA are flexible ISAs, you will still be able to use any available replaceable amount once the account is changed. For more information on flexible ISAs see www.triodos.co.uk/flexibleisas.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I transfer a Child Trust Fund to a Junior Cash ISA?
- How many cash ISAs can I open with Triodos Bank?
- Can I change an existing Triodos cash ISA into a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?
- Can I change a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA into another type of Triodos cash ISA?
- Can I close or make a withdrawal from a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?