Go directly tomain navigation, search input field or thecontent

Contact and Help

Personal Banking


I hold a Power of Attorney for one of your customers, can I make a data subject request?

Yes, so long as we have already received details of the Power of Attorney so that we have proof in place that you are legally entitled to act on our customers behalf.

You will need to complete the Personal data rights request form with the details of our customer on whose behalf you are making the request and add a cover letter with your own details (name, address, relationship to the person you are making the request about). We will also need you to enclose proof of your identity. You can contact us for a list of what documents are acceptable for confirming your ID.

Have we answered your question? Yes No

More from the same category of FAQs:

See all FAQs about GDPR Data Privacy

Keep in touch

For news and views from Triodos Bank