Contact and Help - Personal Banking
Is my child eligible for a Junior Cash ISA?
A child is eligible for a Junior ISA if, when the account is applied for:
- They are under 18
- They were born on or after 3rd January 2011 or do not have a CTF Account
- They are resident in the UK, or are a UK Crown Servant, married to or in a civil partnership with a Crown Servant, or a dependent of a Crown servant.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I transfer a Child Trust Fund to a Junior Cash ISA?
- How many cash ISAs can I open with Triodos Bank?
- Can I change my existing Cash ISA into an Online Cash ISA?
- Can I change an existing Triodos cash ISA into a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?
- Can I change a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA into another type of Triodos cash ISA?