Contact and Help - Personal Banking
Are there different types of Junior Cash ISAs available?
Yes. As with adult ISAs there are two types:
Junior Cash ISA which earns interest like a savings account.
Stocks and shares Junior Cash ISA where the money will be invested in stocks and shares.
There is no tax to pay on the income or any gains (profits) made on either Junior ISA.
Triodos Bank only offer a Junior Cash ISA.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I transfer a Child Trust Fund to a Junior Cash ISA?
- How many cash ISAs can I open with Triodos Bank?
- Can I change my existing Cash ISA into an Online Cash ISA?
- Can I change an existing Triodos cash ISA into a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?
- Can I change a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA into another type of Triodos cash ISA?