Contact and Help - Personal Banking
What happens if the Account operator needs to be changed or I want to remove my Account operator?
You will need to complete a change of details form which we can send you. We will change the details when we receive the completed form. We will need the permission of the current account operator to make this change (subject to limited exceptions).
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I transfer a Child Trust Fund to a Junior Cash ISA?
- How many cash ISAs can I open with Triodos Bank?
- Can I change my existing Cash ISA into an Online Cash ISA?
- Can I change an existing Triodos cash ISA into a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?
- Can I change a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA into another type of Triodos cash ISA?