Contact and Help
How do I pay into my Online Saver Plus
All transactions, both to and from the Online Saver Plus account must be carried out by electronic transfer.As this is an online only account you cannot pay into your account by cheque. If any cheques are received by us, they will be returned to you. Funds relating to cheque deposit at R.B.S. /NatWest Bank will be returned by faster payments directly to the bank account on which they were drawn.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I have more than one Online Saver Plus account?
- How will I know how many penalty-free withdrawals I have made?
- Can I change my existing Triodos Saver or Triodos Online Saver account to an Online Saver Plus account?
- I have received a Signature Reply Form in the post. What is this for?
- Can I set up standing orders and direct debits from my Online Saver Plus account?
- How can I transfer money from my existing Triodos account to an Online Saver Plus?
- How can I transfer money into my Online Saver Plus from an account I hold with another bank?