Contact and Help - Personal Banking
Can I close or make a withdrawal from a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?
In the rare instance you may need to get to your Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA savings before the end of your fixed term you can instruct a complete closure of the account. This instruction must be made in writing. Closing the account early will incur a charge equivalent to:
2 year term – 180 days interest
3 year term – 270 days interest
The charge will be taken from the account balance, so you may get back less than originally deposited.
Part withdrawals from a Triodos Fixed Rate ISA are not allowed.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I transfer a Child Trust Fund to a Junior Cash ISA?
- How many cash ISAs can I open with Triodos Bank?
- Can I change my existing Cash ISA into an Online Cash ISA?
- Can I change an existing Triodos cash ISA into a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?
- Can I change a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA into another type of Triodos cash ISA?