Contact and Help
Can I transfer my Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA to another provider?
Yes you are able to transfer your Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA to another provider and can do this by completing a transfer request form with the other provider. Transferring a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA to another provider can only be done in whole, not in part. Transferring the account before the fixed term ends will incur a charge equivalent to:
2 year term – 180 days interest
3 year term – 270 days interest
The charge will be taken from the account balance, so you may get back less than originally deposited.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I transfer a Child Trust Fund to a Junior Cash ISA?
- How many cash ISAs can I open with Triodos Bank?
- Can I change my existing Cash ISA into an Online Cash ISA?
- Can I change an existing Triodos cash ISA into a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?
- Can I change a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA into another type of Triodos cash ISA?