Contact and Help - Personal Banking
If I open my Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA near the tax year end am I able to pay in two years worth of subscriptions?
Yes you can. As long as your deposits are received within the 60 days allowed, if you open your account close to the tax year end you may be able to subscribe into your Fixed Rate Cash ISA for two consecutive tax years. You will need to check the date your last deposit is allowed, this will be detailed on your account opening letter.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I transfer a Child Trust Fund to a Junior Cash ISA?
- How many cash ISAs can I open with Triodos Bank?
- Can I change my existing Cash ISA into an Online Cash ISA?
- Can I change an existing Triodos cash ISA into a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?
- Can I change a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA into another type of Triodos cash ISA?