Contact and Help - Personal Banking
Can I make regular deposits into my Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?
No, a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA is a fixed term account you need to make the deposit within the first 60 days of the account being opened. After that time no more deposits can be made.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I transfer a Child Trust Fund to a Junior Cash ISA?
- How many cash ISAs can I open with Triodos Bank?
- Can I change my existing Cash ISA into an Online Cash ISA?
- Can I change an existing Triodos cash ISA into a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?
- Can I change a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA into another type of Triodos cash ISA?