Contact and Help - Personal Banking
What happens if I pay into my Triodos Fixed Rate ISA after the 60 days?
If you attempt to pay into your Triodos Fixed Rate ISA after your 60 days the deposit will be automatically rejected. We will send the funds back to the account they came from.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I transfer a Child Trust Fund to a Junior Cash ISA?
- How many cash ISAs can I open with Triodos Bank?
- Can I change my existing Cash ISA into an Online Cash ISA?
- Can I change an existing Triodos cash ISA into a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?
- Can I change a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA into another type of Triodos cash ISA?