Contact and Help
Can I open a JISA and a Triodos cash ISA when I reach age 16?
Yes when you turn 16 you are able to keep your JISA and open other Triodos Cash ISA accounts up until the age of 18 when your JISA matures. You are able to save your annual JISA allowance as well as being able to save the additional cash ISA annual allowance between the ages of 16 and 18.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I transfer a Child Trust Fund to a Junior Cash ISA?
- How many cash ISAs can I open with Triodos Bank?
- Can I change my existing Cash ISA into an Online Cash ISA?
- Can I change an existing Triodos cash ISA into a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?
- Can I change a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA into another type of Triodos cash ISA?