Contact and Help - Personal Banking
What is SRI?
Socially Responsible Investment (SRI) means investing in stock market listed companies following strict criteria on environmental, social and governance issues, as well as investing directly in sustainable businesses. We currently have two funds available in the UK, both of which can be wrapped in a Triodos Ethical Stocks and Shares ISA .
We believe our SRI activities are a powerful means of promoting our objectives and working for greater sustainability, while enabling us to offer customers a wider range of attractive investment options.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- What are the charges for investing?
- What currency risks are associated with the Socially Responsible Investment Funds?
- What is the difference between savings and investments?
- Dividend information for the Socially Responsible Investment Funds – SICAV I
- Why are there some total exclusions and some activities allowed below 5%?