Contact and Help - Personal Banking
How do I know if I am an eligible investor for the microfinance fund?
To invest in the Microfinance Fund you need to declare that you are either a "high net worth individual" or a "sophisticated investor" as part of the application process, this is a regulatory requirement for applications into this Fund. You will be asked to complete a declaration form to confirm your eligibility and on receipt of this completed declaration we will issue you an application form for you to complete and return.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- What is the investment goal of the fund?
- What is Microfinance?
- What is different about the Microfinance fund?
- Why does Triodos invest in the Microfinance sector?
- 2013 Dividend information for the Microfinance Fund – SICAV II
- How risky is the Microfinance Fund, SICAV II investment?