Contact and Help - Personal Banking
What is the investment goal of the fund?
The target of the Fund is to invest 25-40% of its assets in equity (mostly local currency), up to 20% in subordinated and/or convertible debt (mostly local currency), 30-40% in local currency senior debt instruments and 10-20% in senior debt instruments denominated in U.S. Dollars and Euros. At least 10% of its assets will be invested in liquid assets.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I know if I am an eligible investor for the microfinance fund?
- What is Microfinance?
- What is different about the Microfinance fund?
- Why does Triodos invest in the Microfinance sector?
- 2013 Dividend information for the Microfinance Fund – SICAV II
- How risky is the Microfinance Fund, SICAV II investment?