Contact and Help
How much can I save or invest in a Triodos ISA?
From 6 April 2016, the overall ISA allowance is £15,240. You can split your allowance between the three types of ISA: cash ISA, stocks and shares ISA, or innovative finance ISA. With Triodos, you can save in a Triodos cash ISA, invest in a Triodos Ethical Stocks and Shares ISA or split your ISA allowance between both. Find out how to make the most of your tax-free saving.
From 6 April, children resident in the UK, up to the age of 18, can save up to £4,080 in a Triodos Ethical Junior Cash ISA.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- With the introduction of the Personal Savings Allowance and the new Dividend Allowance from 6 April 2016, is there any benefit to having a cash ISA or a stocks and shares ISA?
- What are the minimum investment amounts in the SRI funds?
- Can I transfer other ISAs into my Triodos Ethical Stocks and Shares ISA?
- Which funds am I able to invest in by opening a Triodos Ethical Stocks and Shares ISA?
- What is the Dividend Allowance?