Contact and Help
Why do you invest in Starbucks given the tax avoidance issues?
There is not yet a legal framework set by governments to stop multinational companies from exploiting loopholes in tax legislation. See full response in our position on corporate tax avoidance.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- What are the charges for investing?
- What currency risks are associated with the Socially Responsible Investment Funds?
- What is the difference between savings and investments?
- Dividend information for the Socially Responsible Investment Funds – SICAV I
- Why are there some total exclusions and some activities allowed below 5%?