Contact and Help
What are the charges for investing?
There is a 3% Initial Charge* applied to all investments, which is taken as a one off fee. There is also an Annual Management Charge (AMC) factored into the share price as part of the Ongoing Charges. The AMC is 0.75% for the Triodos Sustainable Equity Fund and 0.95% for the Triodos Sustainable Pioneer Fund.
When comparing investment fund charges in the market, you might come across the term Ongoing Charges or Total Expense Ratio (TER). They are both a type of cost calculation which estimates the total charges that will be taken from a fund throughout the year, including the AMC mentioned above. Details of what makes up our Ongoing Charges and their maximum levels can be found in the KIIDs and Prospectus. What has actually been charged can be found in the Annual and Semi-annual reports.
*If you are investing more than £500,000 please call us on 0800 328 2181.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- What currency risks are associated with the Socially Responsible Investment Funds?
- What is the difference between savings and investments?
- Dividend information for the Socially Responsible Investment Funds – SICAV I
- Why are there some total exclusions and some activities allowed below 5%?
- What is the historical performance of the Socially Responsible Investment Funds / what rate of return can I expect?