Contact and Help - Personal Banking
Dividend information for the Socially Responsible Investment Funds – SICAV I
The Socially Responsible Investment Funds (SICAV I) dividends are paid if approved at the annual general meeting which is held on the third Wednesday of April each year. All distribution share holders as at the Record date will be entitled to a dividend payment. The key dates including the Record date and Payment date are communicated to shareholders by post each year.
RBC Dexia calculate and inform T. Bailey of the dividend rate on the Ex-dividend date. T.Bailey administers the payment of dividends to qualifying shareholders once dividend funds are received in the UK on the Payment date. A tax voucher or income statement will be sent to confirm the dividend amount.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- What are the charges for investing?
- What currency risks are associated with the Socially Responsible Investment Funds?
- What is the difference between savings and investments?
- Why are there some total exclusions and some activities allowed below 5%?
- What is the historical performance of the Socially Responsible Investment Funds / what rate of return can I expect?