Contact and Help
Why does my money invest in companies like Vodafone and Nike?
We believe that as a leading sustainable and ethical bank we should offer investors the chance to invest in larger companies as ethically as possible. We feel that engaging with bigger businesses on sustainability issues will help to fulfill our mission to make money work for positive change. All companies chosen by us for investment will have gone through our rigorous screening criteria. The two examples given have qualified to be included in the investment universe because their over all sustainability performance assessment came out as ‘best-in-class’.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- What are the charges for investing?
- What currency risks are associated with the Socially Responsible Investment Funds?
- What is the difference between savings and investments?
- Dividend information for the Socially Responsible Investment Funds – SICAV I
- Why are there some total exclusions and some activities allowed below 5%?