Contact and Help
How risky are the Socially Responsible Investment Funds/SICAV I investments?
There are different levels of risk associated with each fund offered. You must read all supporting documentation for each fund to make sure you can make an informed investment decision.
- The Triodos SICAV I Key Investor Information Document shows a risk scale between 1 to 7 (with 7 as higher risk) - the Sustainable Equity Fund is defined as level 5 and the Sustainable Pioneer Fund as level 6.
If you are unsure as to the appropriateness or suitability of investing in the funds and/or with Triodos Bank, you should contact an independent financial advisor. The value of investments and the income derived from them may go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- What are the charges for investing?
- What currency risks are associated with the Socially Responsible Investment Funds?
- What is the difference between savings and investments?
- Dividend information for the Socially Responsible Investment Funds – SICAV I
- Why are there some total exclusions and some activities allowed below 5%?