Contact and Help - Personal Banking
What is your relationship with Delta Lloyd?
Delta Lloyd are the Investment Managers for SICAV I and II and are responsible for making the actual investment decisions. Delta Lloyd carefully selects the companies that are considered to have the best financial forecasts from our sustainable investment universe.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- What are the charges for investing?
- What currency risks are associated with the Socially Responsible Investment Funds?
- What is the difference between savings and investments?
- Dividend information for the Socially Responsible Investment Funds – SICAV I
- Why are there some total exclusions and some activities allowed below 5%?