Contact and Help
How do I sell my SRI shares?
To sell your shares, you must instruct us to do so in writing. Please include your account number and details of what you wish to sell in the letter. The proceeds of the sale will be sent to you by electronic transfer within 5 business days of the dealing date.
Please note that if you are not selling the whole of your holding, a minimum fund balance of £500 applies. If your instruction takes the fund below that minimum balance we reserve the right to sell the remainder of the investment, return the money to you and close your account.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- What are the charges for investing?
- What currency risks are associated with the Socially Responsible Investment Funds?
- What is the difference between savings and investments?
- Dividend information for the Socially Responsible Investment Funds – SICAV I
- Why are there some total exclusions and some activities allowed below 5%?