Contact and Help - Personal Banking
When will my shares be bought?
Your shares will be bought once you have sent us your funds either by cheque or electronic transfer, from the nominated account and these are cleared. The Dealing Cut-off time is 12pm Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) on each fund Business Day. As long as your cleared funds are with us by then, the deal will be placed that day. If your payment arrives after this time we will place the deal at the next Business Day’s Dealing Cut-off.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- What are the charges for investing?
- What currency risks are associated with the Socially Responsible Investment Funds?
- What is the difference between savings and investments?
- Dividend information for the Socially Responsible Investment Funds – SICAV I
- Why are there some total exclusions and some activities allowed below 5%?