No. In addition to capital raising services we also:
- Help charities bid for competitively tendered payment-by-results contracts, help structure the investment required to fund those contracts (often through a social impact bond model) and then help raise that investment from social investors
- Undertake company valuation services
- Provide due diligence services – for example, a social investor may ask us to appraise the risks attached to a prospective investment opportunity prior to making any such investment:
- Impairment reviews – for example, a charitable trust or foundation that holds several social investments may ask us to appraise the carrying value of those investments to see if there is any evidence of impairment
- Advise charities and mission-aligned “for profit” businesses on management buyouts and other forms of acquisitions, mergers and disposals
We do not provide regulated investment advice.