How can I apply to receive interest without tax being deducted?

If you are eligible to receive interest without tax deducted you will need to complete an R85 form (or R105 form if you are not resident in the UK). You can download these forms from the HMRC website. Please return your completed form to us, using our Freepost address:


Related FAQs

Related how-to guides

How to update your account and personal details

Find what you were looking for?

Search our help and support section for more

Go to help and support