I don’t have a cheque account elsewhere and I don’t want to make an electronic transfer what can I do?

You can ask your bank to provide a counter cheque or bankers draft if you do not have a cheque account. On the draft you need to ensure:

  • You write your name and address on the back of the draft or cheque.
  • To ask the bank / building society to endorse on the reverse of the draft or cheque the full name and account number of the person whose account is being debited, and to stamp the endorsement.

Please ensure that the amount you request is the amount from a valid quotation provided to you by us.

Related FAQs

Related how-to guides

How to apply for Triodos Bank Depository Receipts

Related downloads

Find what you were looking for?

Search our help and support section for more

Go to help and support