We value your choices on privacy. When entering this website, cookies will be placed on your computer for technical purposes and to analyse the way our website is used. If you click “Accept all cookies”, cookies will be placed on your computer to personalise your experience and to help us analyse the effectiveness of our marketing activity. By clicking “Manage your cookie settings”, you can choose which cookies you are happy for us to place on your computer.
How to report fraud
- Contact us immediately
Call us on 0330 355 0355 (or if abroad on +44 (0)1179 739339) if:
- You’ve received a call, text or email that you think might be suspicious
- You suspect your Digipass has been stolen or used without your consent
- You’ve lost any of your security details or think they have been stolen
- You think someone else may be able to use your Digipass or security details to access your organisation’s internet banking
Report a spam text
Report the spam text to your network operator by forwarding the text free of charge to 7726.
For fraud related queries, we're available 8am-6pm Mon-Fri, and 10am-4pm weekends. Outside of these hours you can request a call back via our automated phone system.
- We'll take your details
Once you've contacted us:
- We'll ask you for all information you have about the loss or theft and may require you to report it to the police
- If you find your Digipass after reporting it as stolen do not use it – let us know immediately. We will send you a new Digipass and PIN
- Report it to Action Fraud
Once you’ve let us know, you should also report it to Action Fraud – the UK’s national fraud and cyber crime reporting centre:
- Call: 0300 123 2040
- Report it online: actionfraud.police.uk