We value your choices on privacy. When entering this website, cookies will be placed on your computer for technical purposes and to analyse the way our website is used. If you click “Accept all cookies”, cookies will be placed on your computer to personalise your experience and to help us analyse the effectiveness of our marketing activity. By clicking “Manage your cookie settings”, you can choose which cookies you are happy for us to place on your computer.
How to transfer an existing ISA to a Triodos Stocks & Shares ISA
You can transfer some or all of an existing ISA to a Triodos Stocks & Shares ISA and invest in the Triodos Impact Investment Funds - without losing your tax-free ISA status. Remember, the benefits of ISAs depend on your circumstances and tax rules may change in future.
You can transfer from another provider, or from a Triodos Cash ISA or Innovative Finance ISA. Please check with your existing ISA provider if there are any penalties or charges for transferring out.
- Open a Triodos Stocks & Shares ISA
Already have a Triodos Stocks & Shares ISA? Move onto step two.
If you don’t currently have one, you'll need to complete the application form for the Triodos Ethical Stocks and Shares ISA before you can make a transfer into it.
- Understand the risks, terms and conditions
I understand that:
- I must be a UK resident to invest in the funds.
- I should see my investment as long term (5-10 years), because it can go down in value as well as up, and I may not get back what I invest.
- Income is variable and not guaranteed.
- My total return is subject to the euro-sterling exchange rate, because the Triodos impact funds are operated in euros and quoted in sterling.
- Triodos Bank doesn’t offer financial advice, and if I’m unsure which investment is right for me, I’ll ask an independent financial advisor.
I’ve read the important information I need to make an informed decision about my investment:
- Send your completed form free post
Print, complete and send your transfer form free post to:
T. Bailey Fund Services Ltd.
64-66 St James’s Street
The form tells us which ISAs you want to move. If you want to transfer more than one, please send us a separate form for each ISA transfer.
- We’ll transfer the funds for you
We’ll transfer the funds directly between your ISAs and protect your tax-free ISA status.
Do not move funds out of an ISA yourself, because your money will lose this ISA status.
We’ll let you know when the transfer is complete. The whole process usually takes 14-30 days.