By providing financial and non-financial services, such as guidance to running a business in addition to credit support, women are given the opportunity to improve their socio-economic well-being.
The loan by Triodos Microfinance Fund and Triodos Fair Share Fund aims to grow Annapurna's agricultural activities and to assist the institution in developing the agricultural product offering.
KEY INDICATORS as of 31 December 2016:
- Number of loan clients: 822,479
- Percentage female clients: 100%
- Percentage rural clients: 86%
- Average loan amount: EUR 186
- Number of savings clients: -