As a front-end developer at Triodos Bank, you are building the customer facing IT systems for one of the world’s leading sustainable banks. You share our social mission and want to contribute to it, doing what you do best. Your goal is to build great software for a middle-sized bank with a unique mission operating in the Netherlands, UK, Belgium, France, Germany and Spain. Focus on performance, maintainability, scalability and robustness is what you strive towards. Quality is of utmost importance to you.
Welcome to Triodos Bank
As a front-end developer at Triodos Bank, you are a member of one of the multidisciplinary development teams. You work on new functionality for our customers using internet- or mobile banking.
About the role
This is who you are or want to be, depending on your skill level
- You contribute to a dialogue with your development team and product owner to make sure the development team builds the right thing
- You have a track record of building software that performs well and is testable, robust and scalable
- You can find the perfect balance between the most elegant solution and a more pragmatic approach
- You know when to make a decision by yourself or within your team, and when to consult a tech lead from another team or one of the software architects
- You aim for continuous improvement in the technology as well as the process, both in your team and in the department as a whole
- You want to share knowledge and explore new technologies in regular developer guild meetings and pizza sessions
- You respect people and culture, underscore the importance of flow and getting things done, are eager to innovate, and are always looking for ways to improve
- You have experience in native app development
Triodos is growing rapidly, and so is our software development department. We’re expanding existing teams and forming new teams, but are still small enough for you as an individual developer to make a change. We are currently running a large project where Triodos Bank is gradually replacing all customer facing applications by a more modern tech stack. And you, a true front-end enthusiast, want to contribute to this.
What we offer
We offer a dynamic environment in a rapidly growing organization, providing space for your own ideas and initiative. Responsibility, hard work and deadlines go hand in hand with foosball, extended lunches, inspirational meetings, a group visit to the Devoxx conference and social drinks. We offer a competitive salary, a 13th month pay, an excellent pension scheme and at least 25 days of vacation a year.
If you are interested in this position, please apply before 4 May 2018 online via the 'Apply' button and send your motivation letter and cv to the attention of Stefanie de Niet. We would like to get in touch with you!
Do you have any questions? Our Teamlead Stefanie de Niet can answer these for you via firstname.lastname@example.org
As the position based in Zeist, the Netherlands, applicants must be nationals of a European member state or have a valid working permit for the European Union and at least basic knowledge of the Dutch language.
Zeist | Head Office
02 January 2019