About the role
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service? Do you have Banking, Financial Services, or Contact Centre experience? Our Customer Contact Team are rapidly expanding, and we are looking for determined, engaging individuals to join the team during this exciting period of growth!
You will benefit from an extensive training programme and a starting salary of up to £21,000 depending on experience, as well as an attractive working pattern of 7am – 7pm rotational shifts, Monday to Friday (with occasional weekend working).
Our Customer Contact Team is the voice of Triodos Bank dealing with all contacts from our Personal, Business and Investment customers by email, telephone or secure message. The successful applicant will have worked within retail banking and have a good knowledge of savings and current accounts including ISAs.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Speaking to our customers around their banking needs, and supporting them by providing appropriate products and services that fulfil their requirements
- Responding to customer emails as per the team’s quality standards using standard responses when appropriate, and adapting as necessary to ensure that the enquirers are satisfied
- Constantly developing your skills and understanding within your role, and coaching colleagues to help them be the best they can
- Following all security, verification processes and following call handling guidelines
- Maintaining accurate customer records
- Promoting the ethos of Triodos Bank and talking about our full range of personal and business products without giving advice
- Taking payment instructions received by phone and email
- Providing Internet Banking support for personal and business customers
- Recognising, responding to and taking responsibility for any complaint you receive by phone or email, following the correct process to record and respond to the complaint within FCA guidelines
- Following the correct processes to pass work to Operations and other teams
- Working within all relevant regulations and legislation including anti money laundering, treating customers fairly, Data Protection etc.
You will have had exposure to working in a Retail Banking, Financial Services, or Contact Centre environment, providing exceptional customer-focused service to Triodos Banks' business and personal customers, and enquirers with a focus and commitment to meeting team quality and performance levels. You will possess excellent interpersonal skills to maintain good working relationships, coupled with the confidence to challenge and improve our current systems and processes.
What we offer
Triodos Bank is one of the world's leading sustainable banks. Our mission is to make money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change. It’s not just our customers who deserve the best, you do too! In return for your commitment and hard work, you will be reward to an attractive salary of up to £21,000 depending on experience and benefits package, which includes:
- Non-contributory pension scheme from your first day of 8% in year one and 10% from year two onwards
- Life Assurance (worth 4 times basic pay)
- Income Protection - 75% of basic pay after 13 weeks sick and following six months service
- A wellbeing allowance of £100 a year
- Private Medical Insurance
- A Health Cash Plan
- Vitality Leave – After each seven years of service, you will be able to take a sabbatical of up two months' paid leave
- 25 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 5 days (FTE)
- Additional increase in holiday though length of service (up to 5 days FTE)
- Season Ticket Loan available for commuting into the office
- Voluntary benefits, including discounts and cycle to work scheme
If you are interested in working for Triodos and believe you are suitable for the role please apply below.
Triodos Bank is a Living Wage employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. Please note, we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of any of its job vacancies if we receive a suitable number of high-quality applications from which to make a shortlist. Therefore, we recommend that you apply for one of our roles as soon as possible rather than wait until the published closing date.
24 June 2019