About the role
Triodos Bank is one of Europe’s leading sustainable banks, whose mission is to make money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change. We are excited to be recruiting for a Business Change Analyst on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract either on a part-time (minimum of 4 days a week) or a full-time basis. The role will be joining the Business Change Analysis & Process Improvement (BCAPI) Team who support delivery of scalable, value-driven operations and champion a culture of continuous improvement across the Bank.
This role supports the team goals by understanding the needs of the business and providing data and business analysis expertise in day to day activities as well as during the change delivery process.
- Work alongside the business to identify and refine reporting and mailing requirements.
- Produce mailing data extracts to a brief and in line with customer requests.
- Produce and validate financial and regulatory reports, ensuring adherence to related policies and guidance.
- Develop, support and document reporting processes.
- Research and assess the impact of internal and external developments and legacy processes (across the business) and recommend change activities.
- Evaluate and recommend potential solutions taking into consideration the wider change program.
- Advise, challenge and support business users in assessing and documenting the business case (risks, costs and benefits) and producing clear acceptance criteria for change initiatives.
- Facilitate the inception of change initiatives either by direct production of Project Mandates (and other relevant change framework documentation) or by providing input to business owners / project managers who have this responsibility.
- Collaborate with and influence local stakeholders, ICT and international counterparts to deliver change within agreed scope, budget and schedule.
- Co-ordinate user acceptance activities to ensure the end product of each change initiative meets its agreed acceptance criteria and is properly embedded in the organisation.
- Provide second line support for the primary banking and information systems through a broad but sound understanding of their application in TBUK.
- Role model a culture of robust business case delivery and continuous process improvement and support the Business Change Manager in delivering branch-wide coaching, mentoring and training.
Triodos Bank is proud of its culture, ethos and ability to make a positive change in society. It is important that candidates evidence a strong commitment to Triodos Bank’s core values of ethical sustainability and transparency, as well as the personal qualities to live these values.
The successful candidate will have a good working knowledge and experience of business operations, preferably in a financial services / retail banking environment, and a commitment to delivering positive business change with a clear customer focus.
With excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including department heads, ICT development teams and subject matter experts and will be naturally adept at motivating, negotiating and influencing.
Strong SQL skills and experience in manipulating and interpreting complex data sets using business intelligence and analytics platforms such as Knime, QlikView or Tableu is essential.
Experience of using Agile development techniques and working with project teams within a Prince 2 framework would be highly desirable.
What we offer
In return for your commitment and hard work, you will be rewarded with a salary between £30,000 to £36,000pro rata depending on experience, plus a benefits package including:
- Non-contributory pension scheme from your first day of 8% in year 1 and 10% from year 2 onwards
- Life Assurance (worth 4 times basic pay)
- Income Protection - 75% of basic pay after 13 weeks sick and following six months service
- A wellbeing allowance of £100 a year
- Private Medical Insurance
- A Health Cash Plan
- Vitality Leave – After each 7 years of service, you will be able to take a sabbatical of up 2 months paid leave
- 25 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 5 days (FTE)
- Additional increase in holiday though length of service (up to 5 days FTE)
- Season Ticket Loan available for commuting into the office
- Voluntary benefits, including discounts and cycle to work scheme
If you are interested in working for Triodos and believe you are suitable for the role please apply below.
Triodos is a Living Wage employer and embraces flexibility and diversity in the workplace. Should you wish to discuss flexibility with us, please do inform us in your application.
Please note, Triodos Bank reserves the right to bring forward the closing date of any of its job vacancies if we receive a suitable number of high-quality applications from which to make a shortlist. Therefore, we recommend that you apply for one of our roles as soon as possible rather than wait until the published closing date.
04 October 2019