A spider in the web
Being the first point of contact for the CFO, internally and externally, you connect easily because of your flexibility and excellent communication skills. With your sense of humour, positive attitude and organizational talent you make the complex feel easy. Balancing between small detail and large comprehensive tasks is a welcome challenge for you. You are an energetic person and dealing with confidential information with integrity is self-evident for you.
You want to contribute to a better society with what your great passion is, being the assistant to the Group CFO.
- Pro-actively take responsibility for providing the support required by the CFO
- Schedule appointments, assist with the making of travel arrangements, manage diaries etc.
- Prepare correspondence in English or Dutch language towards internal and external stakeholders
- Deal confidentially with information and take appropriate actions based on consultation
- Efficiently manage conflicting priorities and deadlines in coordination with relevant stakeholders
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Act as host for visitors to the CFO
About the role
This is you
- Experience in guiding a senior manager in use of time and resources (preferable: three to eight years professional experiences gained in an international environment).
- Sound organisational and planning skills.
- Effective communication skills (including MS Outlook, Skype for business).
- Sound keyboard skills and software literacy (Microsoft Applications).
- Able to solve problems and use initiative to deal with situations.
- Effectively manage multiple demands and tasks.
- Accurately check detail of processes and tasks to ensure that it is of a high standard.
- You speak both English and Dutch at a professional level.
- Familiarity with an electronic document storage system (preferable: iBabs).
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with circa 1.500 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our head office is in Zeist and is a modern and green work place. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
What we offer
The Executive Board (EB) consists of Peter Blom (CEO and Chair of the Executive Board), Jellie Banga (COO), Carla van der Weerdt (CRO) and André Haag (CFO). The team of (Executive) Assistants consist of co-workers, and information is exchanged between them whenever needed to collaboratively ensure full support to the Executive Board.
You want to have an impactImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as Executive Assistant to the CFO. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
• a salary appropriate to who you are and what you can do.• an attractive pension policy.• 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport.• a company bicycle scheme.• 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.• a range of education and training opportunities.• the option to join our collective health insurance.
Are you interested?For more information about the specific details of this position, please contact Coen de Winter 06 4054 0981.
Please be aware that this is a part-time and a temporary position, with a duration of around 6 months, maybe a little longer.
Want to join our team? Please send in your application (in English) via the apply button to the attention of Coen de Winter.
Applicants must be a national of a European member state or have a valid work permit for the European Union.
Zeist | Head Office
28 July 2020