About the role
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service? Do you have Banking, Financial Services, or Contact Centre experience? We are looking for determined, engaging individuals to join the team either on a part-time (minimum of 0.4 FTE a week) or a full-time basis.
Triodos Bank is one of the world's leading sustainable banks. Our mission is to make money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change. It’s not just our customers who deserve the best, you do too!
You will benefit from an extensive training programme and a starting salary of circa £21,000 per annum (FTE) depending on experience, as well as an attractive working pattern of 7am – 7pm rotational shifts, Monday to Friday 37.5hours a week FTE (with occasional weekend working).
Our Customer Contact Team is the voice of Triodos Bank dealing with all contacts from our Personal, Business and Investment customers by email, telephone or secure message.
The successful applicant will have had exposure to working in a regulated environment within Retail Banking, Financial Services, or Contact Centre, providing an exceptional customer-focused service. We are looking for excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to multi-task, a focus and commitment to meeting team service and quality standards together with the confidence to challenge and improve our current systems and processes.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Speaking to our customers and potential customers providing exceptional help and support
- Responding to customer and potential customers emails and secure messages in writing to provide a full and complete response using standard responses when appropriate, adapting as necessary or compiling a one-off bespoke response
- Recognising, responding to and taking responsibility for any complaint you receive by phone or email, following the correct process to record and respond to the complaint within FCA guidelines
- Promoting the ethos of Triodos Bank and talking about our full range of personal, business and investment products without giving financial advice
- Following all security and verification processes on every contact
- Maintaining accurate and complete customer records
- Taking payment instructions received by phone and email
- Providing Internet and Mobile Banking support for personal, business and investment customers
- Following the correct processes to pass work to back office teams
- Working within all relevant regulations and legislation including anti money laundering, vulnerable customers, GDPR etc.
- Own your development and progress within the role with support and coaching from Seniors and Team Leaders
What we offer
In return for your commitment and hard work, you will be rewarded an attractive salary of circa £21,000 (FTE) depending on experience and benefits package, which includes:
- Non-contributory pension scheme from your first day of 8% in year one and 10% from year two onwards
- Life Assurance (worth 4 times basic pay)
- Income Protection - 75% of basic pay after 13 weeks sick and following six months service
- A wellbeing allowance of £100 a year
- Private Medical Insurance
- A Health Cash Plan
- Vitality Leave – After each seven years of service, you will be able to take a sabbatical of up two months' paid leave
- 25 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 5 days (FTE)
- Additional increase in holiday though length of service (up to 5 days FTE)
- Season Ticket Loan available for commuting into the office
- Voluntary benefits, including discounts and cycle to work scheme
If you are interested in working for Triodos and believe you are suitable for the role please apply below.
Triodos embraces flexibility and diversity in the workplace and is proud to be a Living Wage Employer and a Disability Confident "Committed" employer. Should you wish to discuss flexibility with us, please do inform us in your application.
Please note, Triodos Bank reserves the right to bring forward the closing date of any of its job vacancies if we receive a suitable number of high-quality applications from which to make a shortlist. Therefore, we recommend that you apply for one of our roles as soon as possible rather than wait until the published closing date.
18 May 2020