You are a linking pin between our local branches. A star in coordinating marketing activities and initiating projects around online business improvements and new platform features and functions.
You are excellent in guiding and supporting colleagues in local branches. Experienced in driving incremental sales and impact across digital channels.
You like to work in a dynamic, international environment. Because of your excellent communications skills overseeing and coordinating the digital playing field is just what you are looking for.
- Strengthen digital marketing capabilities by providing your peers with best practices and deep knowledge.
- Work as project manager and product owner on run and change initiatives in digital marketing
- Support the branches in reaching their goals on raising sales, cost reduction, service and impact via digital channels
- Utilize customer insights to develop the best digital propositions with partners, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Utilize analytical tools to identify the best channel mix and utilization
- Built a trustful relation with the various European branches and support them to adopt and implement digital developments.
- Drive new online (platform) features and functions. Find the right balance between group requirements (harmonization) and local needs.
- Endorse innovation throughout the digital marketing team and throughout the bank by establishing the best UX, agility, and efficient processes.
Triodos Bank follows the ‘one bank, one brand’ principle, with respect for the diversity and local entrepreneurship of the branches. The main focus for the Marketing team at Head Office is to strengthen the bank’s brand and to support and challenge the branches to realize the best marketing results. The international marketing team is a strong professional team, with effective professionals (self starters), who are committed to their work for Triodos Bank.
You will be part of the Marketing International team. This team runs the International Digital Marketing calendar which consists of initiatives that benefit the Triodos Bank group. You’re the linking pin between local branches’ wishes and group harmonization, both run and change initiatives.
About the role
This is you
What you bring is a passion for digital marketing, online channels and a good understanding of customer journeys. You have a problem-solving and can-do mentality and know how to transform ideas into actions. With your excellent communication skills, you are able to act as a bridge between Art and Tech. In addition, you bring:
- Project management and Product Owner experience within the marketing discipline.
- Proven experience in digital marketing in an agile role.
- Over 5 years working in a digital environment. Previous experience of working in a matrix organization, using networking and influencing skills to drive forwards digital delivery is an advantage.
- Working experience in an international setting.
- Good command of the English as well as the Dutch language.
- Working experience within a data-driven organization is a pre.
- Strong ability to connect, work collaboratively and to run the digital marketing business.
- Expertise on sub topics, e.g. campaigning, analytics or conversion rate optimization.
- Excellent interpersonal/presentation skills, which are essential in order to build strong relationships both inside and outside the department. You are interested in others and can work within different cultures.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following software packages is preferred: Bloomreach Hippo, Piwik, Frontify, Meltwater, Selligent, Sketch.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money has the power to get things done. At Triodos Bank, our ca. 1.500 staff ensure that money helps change society for the better. Based on this mission, we have financed companies, institutions and projects working towards positive social, ecological and cultural change for 40 years. We owe all this to the savers and investors who choose a fair, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products.
People make the difference. Together we make an active contribution to a sustainable society and that, of course starts with our co-workers. Various structural reflection moments and the attention to personal development ensure that we can make a difference together. We keep each other engaged and all work from the mission of Triodos Bank.
Our Dutch head office is located in Zeist; a modern and green working environment. Are you traveling by public transport? Based on our company philosophy we fully reimburse the costs.
What we offer
You want to make a difference
Our first priority is impact – the difference made by us as a bank, and you as a Senior Digital Marketer. And that's not all: Triodos Bank also offers great working conditions. These include:
- A salary appropriate to who you are and what you are capable of.
- 100% public transport allowance for journeys between home and work.
- A bike scheme.
- 29 days of paid annual leave for a 40-hour working week and the opportunity to purchase up to 10 additional days of annual leave.
- An attractive pension scheme.
- Training & development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- The option of joining our collective health insurance scheme.
Are you interested?
For more detailed information about this position, please contact Greo Belgers, Group Director Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to join the team?
If you are interested in this position, please apply online via the 'Apply' button and send your motivation letter and cv to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. We would like to get in touch with you!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Zeist | Head Office
15 September 2020