Triodos Organic Growth Fund (TOGF), part of Triodos Investment Management, is a Private Equity Fund with the mission to accelerate the food transition by providing late-stage, growth and buyout capital to European frontrunners in the organic and sustainable food sector. We are looking for an eager and enthusiastic:
Intern Investment Management
32-40 hours a week, 6 months
About the role
What you will do
As an intern you will be part of the TOGF Investment team (4 Investment Managers) and will contribute to all day-to-day activities of the Fund:
- Provide documented analysis and research on key markets or sectors for TOGF;
- Support the assessment of inbound investment solicitations;
- Support the team in drafting Investment proposals or Portfolio reviews;
- Support the drafting of the annual impact report;
- Support the team in the quarterly valuations of portfolio companies;
- Perform ad hoc tasks as required.
This is you
- Last year student (preferably Master’s degree) with excellent academics, in Finance, Economics, or Management;
- Strong command of MS Office software, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- Perfect command of English oral and writing, other language (German, French or Dutch) would be highly appreciated;
- Knowledge and interest in Sustainable Food or Food tech is a plus;
- Previous internship / work experience is a plus;
- A valid work- & residence permit for the Netherlands is a must.
Welcome at Triodos IM
Do you want to be part of an organization that has as mission to make money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change? Money has the power to get things done.
Triodos IM is a globally recognised leader in impact investing. Triodos IM currently manages 17+ funds invested in both Europe and emerging markets. Over the years the business has grown to EUR 4.9 billion. This growth is the result of Triodos IM’s deep market sector insights and knowledge in combination with the sustainability objectives and commitments of our partners. We work with around 200 co-workers, diversity is key which is mirrored in an international group of people where authenticity is valued.
We have an open, non-hierarchical and transparent corporate culture. We prioritise professional and personal growth and believe in education and training on the job. The formal language is English. More information? See https://www.triodos-im.com
The brand new, sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands at the Estate Reehorst, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
What we offer
What we offer
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- A monthly internship allowance of EUR 500.- gross based on a 40-hours working week;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting expenses when using public transport, if you are not in possession of a student public transportation card;
- A dynamic learning environment where you will be working with a lot of enthusiastic colleagues;
- Learning about market, financial analysis and investing in fast growing sustainable food companies;
- Developing analytical skills and a multidisciplinary approach;
- Learning about the European impact investing and private equity sector
- A mentor for your supervision.
For more information about this position, please contact Isabelle Laurencin; email@example.com.
Please apply now by using the apply button on the website before September 30th, 2020.
Details from this advertisement are not to be used for marketing purposes.
Driebergen-Rijsenburg | Triodos Investment Management
01 September 2020