As an organisation with strong values, and in line with our values, we strongly appreciate diversity and inclusion. Nevertheless, in the light of the international developments in this field this year, it is important for us to further integrate diversity and inclusion deeper into the core of our community. Therefore, we are looking for aDiversity and Inclusion Officer
(16 - 20 hours per week, for 1 year)
working on embracing diversity and pursuing inclusion in our organisation
As part of the HR Compensation & Benefits team you will write and implement a new policy regarding diversity and inclusion. In this you should involve both the hard (data, eg by means of a survey) and the soft (transition management) side of this topic.
- Make diversity and inclusion a permanent part of our thinking and doing.
- Write a new diversity and inclusion policy, based on our values and mission, which already contain human dignity and equality.
- Implement this policy, involving all co-workers within the organisation.
- Set up and hold an international survey in the countries where we are located.
- Include co-workers (and other stakeholders) with lived experience, to help with validating the steps we want to take.
About the role
As Diversity and Inclusion Officer, you will be part of the HR Compensation & Benefits team at our Head Office in Zeist. You will work closely with your colleagues, who are eager to draw on your expertise regarding diversity and inclusion.
This is you
You have a strong organisational sensitivity as well as lot of knowledge and experience in the field of diversity and inclusion, and you have proven that you can write as well as implement a policy in that field of expertise.
This is complemented by:
- university level education.
- good knowledge of legal aspects of diversity and inclusion.
- excellent command of English, Dutch is a plus.
- decisiveness and persuasiveness.
- good skills in planning and organising and experience with transition management.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,500 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our head office is in Zeist. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
What we offer
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as Diversity and Inclusion Officer. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you can do.
- an attractive pension policy.
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport.
- a company bicycle scheme.
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Els Verhagen (Group Director HR) via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to join our team?
Please send in your application via the apply button before 31 October to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. We would like to get in touch with you!
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Zeist | Head Office
14 October 2020