To support our organisation in implementing changes we are looking for a
Lean & Agile expert (32 - 36 hours) – one year contract
Do you want to make impact on our improvement journey?
As Lean & Agile Expert you have a passion for Lean & Agile ways of working and a passion for driving continuous improvement. In our vision, becoming Lean and/or Agile is not a goal itself, it is a means to an end to be able to continuously improve and create customer value. We deeply believe that change needs to be inspiring to succeed in performance improvement. Why would you change otherwise? Therefore, your role is to bring expertise, leadership, fun and inspiration to co-workers on all levels of the organization. In driving the performance improvement and fostering honest dialogues between managers and professionals, you need to switch between different roles. Therefore, you will act as guide, project manager, coach, analyst, trainer or change leader, depending on the question. In all situations you challenge, train and you lead by example. You are willing to pro-actively ask feedback and can reflect easily on your own action.
- Lead improvement projects with an international scope.
- Coach departments and agile domains (change).
- Coach lean yellow & green belts in their improvement projects.
- Train and facilitate on lean & agile ways of working.
- Increase our lean & agile maturity by your expertise.
About the role
The Lean/agile expert position lies within Business Change Team at group level. Business Change provides support to the Triodos group and offers project managers, agile coaches and lean experts to enable change across the organization. We want to become more flexible in our skills that’s why in this function we look for both lean and agile capabilities. As team, we have an intensive cooperation with change colleagues from the branches (The Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, Spain and Germany) and Triodos Investment Management. Being part of the business change team means working together with authentic, enthusiastic, open and driven colleagues, striving to transform the organization further towards sustainable impact.
This is you
- You are an excellent coach to support all kinds of teams in their continuous improvement journey and have the ability to switch easily between different kind of levels and cultures in our international organisation.
- You are able to coach international domains (business & IT) in their agile delivery & implementation of change.
- You are an expert in driving complex process improvements; for example, harmonize processes across branches.
- You are an inspiring trainer who can educate on lean and agile ways of working.
- Next to improving on the job, you have the conceptual skills to further build our process/lean practices and methodology which suits our organisation.
This is complemented by
- 5 years experience as certified black belt within financial services.
- Proven experience with coaching and facilitating (senior) management on their lean & agile leadership skills.
- Fluent English and Dutch.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,500 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: At Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our head office is in Zeist. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
What we offer
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as Lean & agile expert. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you can do.
- an attractive pension policy.
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport.
- a company bicycle scheme.
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Nelsy Salden-Rebbens (Head of Business Change) via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0640875920.
Want to join our team?
Please send in your application via the apply button before January 18th 2021 to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Zeist | Head Office
23 December 2020