About the role
Triodos Bank is one of the world's leading sustainable banks. Our mission is to make money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change. This is an exciting time for the right person with a strong commitment to our mission to join a growing bank. Customer Operations is at heart of Triodos Bank. The team are responsible for a wide range of critical processes and functions that touch almost all parts of the UK branch. Some of the areas the team cover include; payments processing, account administration, opening and closing of accounts, and transaction monitoring to name a few. The team ensure that requests from customers and the wider bank are delivered with speed and accuracy.
Reporting to the Customer Operations Team Leader, the purpose of this role is to provide excellent administrative and operational support to customers both internally and externally and to be responsible for day to day processing of customer requests in accordance with the business and customer operations team needs, whilst meeting the necessary service level agreements.
- Adhering to team processes, and ensure all are up to date. Complete work in line with banking practice and regulatory requirements
- Adhering to daily deadlines and timelines to ensure that relevant work is completed
- The ability to recognise, report and resolve all customer complaints. All complaints to be checked by the complaint experts within the team
- To be proactive in suggesting continuous improvements in line with current process improvement methodology
- Prioritising own workload by working to a daily workflow plan given to them
- Achieving consistent RFT score in line with set targets in all processes
- Achieving set SLA's and KPI's
- Escalating issues which prevent the daily workflow plan being achieved and controls being met
- Providing excellent customer service
- Balancing and maintaining the relevant suspense accounts owned by your team
In order to be successful in this role, candidates should possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous administrative experience in a regulated industry is preferable
- Experience would include working to service level agreements, processing customer requests, data entry, banking experience/knowledge and quality checking of work
- Strong administrative skills and communicating clearly with confidence
- A 'can do' attitude combined with an affinity to Triodos values and behaviours
- Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain good working relationships internally & externally
What we offer
In return for your commitment and hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £18,500 to £19,500, depending on experience, plus a benefits package including:
- Non-contributory pension scheme from your first day of 8% in year 1 and 10% from year 2 onwards
- Life Assurance - x 4 basic pay
- Income Protection - 75% of basic pay after 13 weeks sick and following six months service
- Private Medical Insurance
- A Health Cash Plan
- A wellbeing allowance - £100 a year to spend on a hobby, interest, pampering or something else to improve your wellbeing
- Vitality Leave - After each 7 years of service, you will be able to take a sabbatical of up 2 months paid leave
- 25 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 5 days (FTE)
- Season Ticket Loan available for commuting into the office
- Voluntary benefits, including discounts and cycle to work scheme
If you are interested in working for Triodos and believe you are suitable for the role please apply below.
Triodos embraces flexibility and diversity in the workplace and is proud to be a Living Wage Employer and a Disability Confident "Committed" employer. Should you wish to discuss flexibility with us, please do inform us in your application.
Please note, Triodos Bank reserves the right to bring forward the closing date of any of its job vacancies if we receive a suitable number of high-quality applications from which to make a shortlist. Therefore, we recommend that you apply for one of our roles as soon as possible rather than wait until the published closing date.
Closing date: 31st January 2021
22 January 2021