Finance change, change finance. Triodos Investment Management (Triodos IM) is one of the most distinctive impact investment institutions in Europe. As a leader in impact investing we believe how we invest defines the world we want to live in, recognizing the instrumental role and creative power of capital when used consciously. We are searching for a financially minded and ambitious Product Specialist Private Markets with proven marketing skills (32-40 hours a week).
About the role
Do you tick these three boxes? Then this could be your next job.
- Personally connected to sustainable investing and/or impact investing
- Experience as product specialist or RFP-writer for private debt and equity funds
- Affinity with marketing and or sales in the investment industry
Your role as a Product Specialist Private Markets
The role of product specialist is focused on positioning our private debt and equity funds which invest in financial inclusion, the energy transition and the food transition. You will be positioning products and strategies consistently across multiple markets and channels and anticipate on the changing needs of investors and other stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities
- Design and implement the marketing strategy for Triodos IM’s private debt and equity funds
- Demonstrate Triodos IM’s unique impact investment capabilities and track record through communication activities aimed at potential and existing investors
- Collect and analyse market insights for the impact investment market and the private debt and equity asset classes specifically
- Contribute to and participate in external meetings with investors in the institutional and intermediary markets
This is you
- Personally connected to and represent the values and mission of Triodos
- A bachelor or master’s degree, preferably in Economics, Finance or Business Administration
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in marketing and/or product management in investment management industry, preferably in impact investing. Understand what makes a good impact investment proposition that “stands-out in the crowd”
- Experience with coordinating and responding to RFPs and DDQs for private debt and equity strategies
- Excellent writing and visual communication skills: making the complex simple
- Fluent in English and Dutch (preferred)
- You live in the Netherlands
The position is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, The Netherlands. The Product Specialist reports to the Head of Marketing & Communications.
Marketing & Communications
Within the Marketing & Communications team, you are part of a sub-team of four Product Specialists / Investment Marketers, working closely with content specialists, investor relationship managers and other colleagues of the Commercial Department, as well as Product Managers, Fund Managers and Analysts. The Marketing & Communications team (10 professionals) manages all activities on promoting Triodos IM’s vision, brand message, and investment strategies to investor audiences and other stakeholders. The areas of activity range from product positioning, RFP and DDQ fulfillment, impact reporting, brand campaigning and digital transformation, to customer journey optimization and content creation.
The Marketing & Communications team is part of the Commercial Department, which includes Business Development and Investor Relations, Client Services, Product Development, and Corporate Communications.
You want to make a difference
Our priority is impact – the difference is made by us as an investment manager and you as a product specialist. We have an open and transparent corporate culture. We prioritize professional and personal development and believe in education and training. And that’s not all: Triodos offers good working conditions. Please check: https://www.triodos.com/en/about-triodos-bank/jobs/working-culture
What we offer
For more information about this position, please contact Maurice Bölte (Head of Marketing & Communications) at email@example.com
Please send your motivation letter and CV in English to Peter Klessens, Sr. HR Advisor, before 18 April 2021 via the 'Apply' button in this vacancy. The first round of interviews will be conducted on the 28th of April.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Driebergen-Rijsenburg | Triodos Investment Management
29 March 2021