To strengthen our International Marketing team at Head Office, we are searching for an inspiring and ambitious
Senior Product Owner Data & Insights (32 - 40 hours)
International Marketing at Head Office
The International Marketing team at Head Office is responsible for Triodos Banks’ brand, the digital channel strategy on customer engagement and communication, simple and complex customer journeys, marketing strategy development, digital channel development and supports the local international branches in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, the UK and Spain and the two business units Triodos Investment Management and Triodos Regenerative Money Centre.
Your role as a Senior Product Owner Data & Insights
At the international Marketing team at Head Office, we recognise that data is an essential and strategic working field requiring focus and excellence. Therefore, we are creating a culture in our international marketing community where data is put more at the centre of decision making and that helps us move forward with data-driven, customer-centric and effective marketing across all our Business Units.
In realising this, we are looking for a Senior Product Owner Data & Insights at Head Office who will guide the marketing data management and usage in the international marketing organisation and creates, and executes, a strategic vision around it - a vision where human dignity is at its core, customer focus is centric and relationships are valued and deepened across the customer's journey.
Your key responsibilities
As a senior member of the International Marketing team at Head Office, you will help the transformation towards a more unified data-driven marketing approach, support our branches understand customer behaviour and personalise customer experience across our digital channels. To deliver such strategies and insights that drive action, finding impactful data-driven opportunities and executing high performing analytics are at the centre of this position. The role is focused on helping our business units to mature in a data-driven approach on acquiring and engaging our customers across all business lines – Retail Banking, Business Banking, Investment Banking and overall Customer Engagement.
- Help the Group Director Marketing craft a vision for the future and develop a roadmap to get there.
- Partner strategically across the branches with local marketers, change product owners, digital experts, and data analytics co-workers.
- Help drive business goals through a deep understanding of marketing analytics and optimisation.
- Identify areas of improvement and opportunities for a better digital user experience and deliver recommendations, optimisations to marketers and channel management.
About the role
This is you
As a Marketing team member, you will act as an analytics Product Owner to help mature marketing in our branches towards more personalised, data-driven, customer-centric models. This requires a deep understanding of our platforms, local branch capabilities, data assets and analytic tools. The ideal candidate has a breadth of professional experiences to call on with depth in financial services, marketing, data and analytics, and a good understanding of what using data means in a values-based organisation. Strong intellectual curiosity and communication skills are prerequisites.
- 7+ years of experience in digital marketing science and analytics.
- Comfort building and managing relationships with both analytics and business stakeholders.
- Proven track record of problem-solving using data and building new analytics capabilities.
- Experience in querying big data platforms and SAS/SQL querying.
- Experience with best-in-class data and analytic tools.
- Superior written, oral communication and presentation skills with experience communicating concisely and effectively with all levels of management and partners.
- Bachelor's degree is required; Master's degree in data science, mathematics, statistics, econometrics, engineering, MIS, or related fields preferred.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,600 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our head office is in Zeist. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
What we offer
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as Senior Product Owner Data & Insights. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you can do.
- an attractive pension policy.
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport.
- a company bicycle scheme.
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Greo Belgers (Group Director Marketing) via email email@example.com.
Want to join our team?
Please send in your application via the apply button before April 17 to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates. Furthermore we prioritize internal candidates over external candidates.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Zeist | Head Office
01 April 2021