About the role
Triodos Bank is one of Europe’s leading sustainable banks, whose mission is to make money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change. We are excited to be recruiting for the role of Business Change Analyst on a full or part-time basis (minimum of 3 days a week) to join us on a 18-month FTC to up the end of 2022.
The Business Analysis & Process Improvement Team supports delivery of scalable, customer value-driven operations, and in doing so champions and drives an organisational culture of continuous process improvement. This role supports the team goals by understanding business requirements, interpreting them into positive change activities and providing business analysis and process improvement expertise during the change delivery process.
- Research and assess the impact of internal and external developments (across the business) and recommend change activities
- Research and assess the impact of legacy processes (across the business) and recommend change activities
- Evaluate and recommend potential solutions taking into consideration the wider change program
- Advise, challenge and support business users in assessing and documenting the business case (risks, costs and benefits) for change initiatives
- Challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their change initiatives
- Guide the business owner in producing clear acceptance criteria for change initiatives
- Facilitate the inception of change initiatives either by direct production of Project Mandates (and other relevant change framework documentation) or by providing input to business owners / project managers who have this responsibility
- Negotiate with and influence local stakeholders, ICT and international counterparts to deliver change within agreed scope, budget and schedule
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and other change enablers at all stages of change inception and delivery
- Co-ordinate user acceptance activities to ensure the end product of each change initiative meets its agreed acceptance criteria
- Ensure the end product of each change initiative is properly embedded in the organisation
- Undertake regular reviews of (own department’s) business processes to ensure they remain fit-for-purpose
- Provide second line support for the primary banking and information systems through a broad but sound understanding of their application in TBUK
- Comply with all regulatory obligations and internal governance to help ensure ethical behaviour which delivers fair outcomes for TBUK customers
- Role model a culture of robust business case delivery and continuous process improvement and support the Business Change Manager in delivering branch-wide coaching, mentoring and training
Triodos Bank is proud of its culture, ethos and ability to make a positive change in society. It is important that candidates evidence a strong commitment to Triodos Bank’s core values of ethical sustainability and transparency, as well as the personal qualities to live these values.
To be successful in the role, you will have first-hand experience of one or more of the following in gathering, influencing and documenting business change requirements, preferably using a standard modelling technique such as BPMN. Leading / participating in process improvement initiatives using industry-standard methodologies such as LEAN / Six Sigma. Working with ICT teams using Agile development techniques and working in project teams within a Prince 2 framework.
You will possess a good working knowledge and experience of business operations, preferably in a financial services / retail banking environment, and a commitment to delivering positive business change with a clear customer focus. You will exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including department heads, ICT development teams and subject matter experts and will be naturally adept at motivating, negotiating and influencing. Attention to detail, excellent customer focus and the ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously are essential requirements of this role.
What we offer
In return for your commitment and hard work, you will be rewarded with a salary of between £35,000 to £40,000 (FTE), depending on experience, plus a benefits package including:
- Non-contributory pension scheme from your first day of 8% in year 1 and 10% from year 2 onwards
- Life Assurance (worth 4 times basic pay)
- Income Protection - 75% of basic pay after 13 weeks sick and following six months service
- Private Medical Insurance
- A Health Cash Plan
- Vitality Leave – After each 7 years of service, you will be able to take a sabbatical of up 3 months
- 25 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum with additional increase in holiday though length of service (up to 5 days FTE)
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 5 days (FTE) to maximum of 30 days
- Season Ticket Loan available for commuting into the office
- A wellbeing allowance of £100 a year
- Voluntary benefits, including discounts and cycle to work scheme
Triodos Bank is proud to be using Rare's Contextual Recruitment System (CRS) which allows us to consider applicants' achievements in the context in which they were gained. We understand that not every candidate’s achievements look the same on paper – and we want to recruit the best people, from every background. Once you’ve submitted your application to us, please make sure to check your inbox, and or junk folder, for an email with a link to the CRS form.
Triodos embraces flexibility and diversity in the workplace and is proud to be a Living Wage Employer and a Disability Confident "Committed" employer. Should you wish to discuss flexibility in any way, please do let us know in your application.
Please note, Triodos Bank reserves the right to bring forward the closing date of any of its vacancies if we receive a suitable number of high-quality applications from which to make a shortlist. We recommend that you apply for one of our roles as soon as possible rather than wait until the published closing date.
Closing date: 14/04/2021
31 March 2021